With the world moving towards agile, the demand for professionals with knowledge and experience in Agile remains high. The Agile and Scrum training courses will help the candidates build a strong foundation of the Agile and help them learn about the application of Scrum techniques for the project success.
Agile software development is an iterative developmental process where the cross-functional teams collaborate in order to work on the requirements and solutions of the project. The agile development practices prove to be beneficial as the issues are addressed quickly, the ever-changing demands of the customer are taken into consideration, and changes are closely monitored while keeping an eye on continuous improvement. The Agile management certification will largely help the individuals understand how to streamline the project management, optimise the product delivery and bring about the Agile transformation in their project and in the organisation.
There are no eligibility criteria for attending this course. The course is suitable for any candidate with interest in pursuing careers in Agile, Software developers, Product owners, Project managers, Software coders and testers. The course will help build an Agile mindset by covering everything on Agile and Scrum starting from the basics till the advanced topics. On mastering the principles of Agile terminology, you will be able to motivate your team in adopting agile and implement Agile and Scrum tools and techniques to improve the productivity and quality of the project outcomes.
KnowledegeHut conducts one day workshop on the Agile and Scrum training that is led by certified instructors with years of experience in Agile. It also includes hands-on exercises to hone the practical knowledge for implementation of Agile. Nowadays, projects are volatile due to the changing requirements of customers and the time bindings, so the success of such projects depends on how strong the team is and how well the team members can perform while rapidly addressing the issues. The Agile training will help you learn:
- How to do Agile Estimation and Planning and learn why is it crucial, even in an iterative environment.
- How to succeed with Agile by going beyond the basics and using the tips and tricks to help your organisation move beyond the initial success to sustain agility.
- How to materialise the Agile principles to the best so that they can suit the needs of your organisation in the simplest way.
The Agile and Scrum course is hugely beneficial as you get:
- Free access to the e-learning modules of Agile and Scrum for 100 days
- Comprehensive course material in a downloadable format
- Earn up to 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs
- A course completion certificate