An Indian citizen needs an Aadhaar to benefit from some of India’s Government’s welfare facilities. The document serves as evidence of an individual’s address and identity. Aadhaar has been issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) as the 12-digit unique identification number. After registration for the Adhaar card, an individual can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar using a registration number, virtual identification number, or Aadhaar number issued by the UIDAI. Once you get an Aadhaar number, it will take these different measures to access the Aadhaar card.
The Aadhaar number is arrogant and does not define citizens dependent on caste, ethnicity, employment, health, and geography. The Aadhaar number is indicative of identification, but concerning the Aadhaar number holder, it does not grant citizenship or domicile.
Don’t have an Aadhaar or a registration id number? Follow the steps in the article and learn how to download Aadhar with name and date of birth online from the UIDAI site.
Aadhaar’s unique, authenticated, financially based and e-KYC identity platform enables the Government of India, by using the Aadhaar resident only, to directly reach the country’s residents in providing various subsidies, benefits, and services.
By the Aadhaar law, e-Aadhaar is as valid for all purposes as Aadhaar physical copy. Keep up-to-date with your Aadhaar details and a range of Aadhaar holders’ services.
Follow the steps for the Aadhaar Card download Process by Name and date of birth:
You can still download your e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth if you don’t remember your Aadhaar number or EID. To download the Aadhaar card, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uide website.
- Step 2: Type your full name, email ID or mobile number and security code
- Stage 3: Click on the button, “Send OTP.”
- Step 4: Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number and click “Verify OTP” option
- Step 5: On the phone, you get a message showing the Aadhaar number to your registered mobile device.
- Step 6: To get your Aadhaar registration number on your mobile phone, visit the official UIDAI website of the e-Aadhaar page
- Step 7: Click on the option “I have Aadhaar.”
- Step 8: Enter Aadhaar registration number, full name, pin code, captcha code/image.
- Step 9: Choose “OTP Request”
- Step 10: Your mobile number will get OTP. Type this OTP and select on “Download Aadhaar” option
Points to Remember
- If your mobile number isn’t registered with UIDAI, you can’t download Aadhaar.
- Before the Aadhaar pdf is downloaded, UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication.
- Aadhaar card will not get accessed without OTP.
- As often as you want, you can access e-Aadhaar.
- The e-Aadhaar downloaded can be used everywhere instead of the original Aadhaar card.
- You can get its print out by entering a password after downloading the Aadhaar online.
UIDAI offers the option of downloading updated Aadhaar cards online by using different biometric devices to capture the biometric data like Aadhaar card download by fingerprint software, Aadhaar Card download by face, to substitute the requirement for real ID and to ensure data security of applicants.