Do you want to find out how you can drive more sales and take your online store to the next level? Be to check out the three expert ecommerce marketing tips listed below:
Upsell your products
There are many things that you can do to optimize both yours and your workforce’s daily workflow, one of which being to invest in inventory management software. With this tech tool by your side, you will be able to automate a plethora of your day-to-day tasks. Not only will this allow you to reduce instances of human error having a negative impact on your business, but it will also give you and your employees more time to focus on marketing your online store.
Most of your customer base will not feel naturally inclined to spend vast amounts of money when they shop at your online store. Especially in these uncertain times, they will want to save as much money as they can by purchasing the lower-priced items in your product range.
If you want your deluxe items to fly off your virtual shelves, you are going to have to start upselling. Once you become well versed at the art of persuading customers to purchase the expensive items in your product range, you will be sure to boost your revenue and enhance your reputation as a provider of premium goods.
Do you want to start up selling your products in the most effective way possible? If so, be sure to put the following advice into practice:
- Choose the right to upsell for the right products (version upgrades, product protection, customization, extended service period, and bundles are all upselling techniques that you can utilize)
- Offer an upsell to every consumer that adds an item to their cart
- Do not be pushy — the consumer needs to feel in control
- Ensure that each upsell is relevant to the consumer in question.
- Capture an urgent tone in you upsell copy
- Offer substitutes if your usual upsell item is not available
- Follow up on the upsell after the purchase via email
Take advantage of Instagram
If you want to drive more sales to your ecommerce business, you must integrate Instagram into your digital marketing strategy. By taking advantage of this leading social app, you will be able to connect with consumers, you will be able to work alongside influencers, and you’ll be able to align yourself with the top brands in your market.
To truly take advantage of Instagram and build yourself a massive following on this social platform, you must:
- Upload compelling photos that resonate with your target audience
- Use hashtags strategically or even consider creating your own
- Post photographs during periods of high traffic
Provide an excellent service
You can put all the advertising advice laid out above into practice, but none of it will amount to anything if you do not provide each one of your customers with an excellent level of service. Quite simply, if you want to market your ecommerce business as being a leader in its field, you must go above and beyond to provide a better service than your competitors.