Low-cost franchise opportunities that are the top selects across various sectors as well as the Indian market. Indian economy is carried by SMEs i.e. Small Medium Enterprises which constitutes 33% of manufacturing and production and 67% of service and retail contribution to the Indian Market. The service and retail industry is expected to be 80% by the time it isthe year 2020. And it is that segmentwhich particularly, has the low-cost business or the franchise opportunities that come into the role. Let us see the best Franchise in India with Low Investment .
The franchise and the business industry has not only survived the recession or the inflation but also has recorded stable growth during the period. Low investment franchise opportunities have a steady contribution to it. It enables to attract investors as well as first-time business entrants. From an investor’s or the financiers’ point of view, franchise businesses mainly attain people who want a secure and an assured way to roll their money. They want to a plug and play idea, where they get to run a good business with lots of support and returns. Such financiers get associated with a top brand and invest their money in their businesses. Low investment franchise opportunities do not invite people with a low investment opportunity. Instead, they are equally lucrative for people who sustain high investment capacities. Some low business opportunities are:
- Amul Scoop Parlours: If you want to start a business with Amul, then the investment required for an Amul Scoop Parlour would be between Rs.3lakhs minimum. It has a quick breakeven and a net monthly turnover of Rs. 40000. Website : http://www.amul.com/m/amul-scooping-parlours
- Starex: The brand investment is required to own a Starex franchise opportunity with less than minimum Rs.5Lakhs with a required area of above 100 sq.ft. Output for this business is less than one year and ROI is 45%. The brand plans to open more 250 outlets within Delhi NCR in 2 years.
- Nishchals : Nishchals offers laboratories solution for science and mathematical labs and research centre to the schools and is already present at 5 locations so far. The minimum requirements to own an outlet includes an investment of Rs.4Lakh with a minimum area of 1200-1400 sq.ft. The brand promises a quick turnover within 6 months. Website : http://nischalsworld.com/
- Onexsolutions: A SMS service provider, Onex has just on the air of the franchise journey. With just one branch at present, Onexsolutions charge just a hand deal amount of Rs.60000 minimum. No separate place is required for this business to get started. The company promises 15% minimum ROI with a quick return of 3-8 months.
- 5. Kwality Wall’s Parlours: With over 300 Kwality Wall’s Parlours branches in India, the brand provides a franchise opportunity for two of its formats. Either the Kiosk or the SIS format which invites an investment of Rs. 2-2.5 Lakh minimum with an area requisite for 8ft by 6 ft. The exclusive Showroom needs an investment of Rs.2.5 to 3.5 Lakh minimum in with an area of150 sq.ft with 10 ft. frontage.
These brands give a lot of opportunities to the various youth of the country. These are best 5 Franchise in India with Low Investment .